Agri Industries has been dedicated to agriculture and the irrigation industries since 1982. The business was founded on the idea of expanding irrigation throughout the MonDak region and the company holds true to that mission today. Agri Industries is proud to serve our customers in farming and agriculture in North Dakota, Montana and Wyoming.
We are currently looking for Full-time Pivot Service Technician for our Williston, ND office.
- A pivot service technician will perform various duties on Irrigation Pivots. This individual may help construct pivots, dig wells, move and set up pipe, repair pivots.
- Work is outdoors in all weather conditions.
- The work is generally physically demanding.
Why Agri Industries? At Agri Industries our employees are important to us. Without our employees we would not be able to provide the services we do now. Our customers rely on us for timely service, quality materials, and great workmanship. Agri Industries provides employees an opportunity to grow and advance while respecting each employee’s personal needs. We offer competitive wages, health insurance, 401K with company match, paid vacation and holiday, and flexible work schedules. Agri Industries is a drug free and EEO workplace.
Competitive salary DOE
What you would be doing:
- Load and unload materials, tools, and equipment from trucks
- Dig drainage ditches, cuts brush, and clears ground around pivot
- Follow direction of Foreman as to daily tasks and expectations for each specific project or jobsite
- Load and unload trucks
- Configure pivot routes and align pipes in correct sections
- Identify and repair or remove defective or misaligned pipes
- Use glue or welding equipment to ensure pipes are tightly fitted and properly seal joints
- Drill holes into pipes for auxiliary lines
- Perform continual maintenance on pipes and replace those needing repair
- Valid driver’s license
- Construction or pivot experience a plus
- Ability to work year round outdoors
- Ability to communicate clearly with customers, management, and other employees
- Ability to lift drill steel and materials weighing up to 80 lbs.