Agri Industries has been dedicated to agriculture and the irrigation industries since 1982. The business was founded on the idea of expanding irrigation throughout the MonDak region and the company holds true to that mission today. Agri Industries is proud to serve our customers in farming and agriculture in North Dakota, Montana and Wyoming.
We are currently looking for Full-time Water Well Driller for our Williston, ND office.
- A water well driller will drill water wells, install water well pumps and motors.
- This individual will operate equipment as needed for the project.
- Work is outdoors in all weather conditions.
- The work can be physically demanding.
Why Agri Industries? At Agri Industries our employees are important to us. Without our employees we would not be able to provide the services we do now. Our customers rely on us for timely service, quality materials, and great workmanship. Agri Industries provides employees an opportunity to grow and advance while respecting each employee’s personal needs. We offer competitive wages, health insurance, 401K with company match, paid vacation and holiday, and flexible work schedules. Agri Industries is a drug free and EEO workplace.
Competitive salary DOE
Essential Duties and Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Advanced knowledge about drilling water wells in all types of soil and weather conditions.
- Drill water wells, Install water well pumps and motors including basic electrical work
- Working knowledge of water well drilling equipment operation.
- Operate other equipment as needed for job
- Monitor the performance of equipment and document.
- Fill out equipment inspection sheets and hand in weekly
- Perform routine maintenance and repairs on equipment
- Complete all required paperwork/daily reports and work orders in timely manner
- Willing to work demanding hours when needed