This position is responsible for the reception and front office phone duties, and provides clerical and administrative support for the organization.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- First Point of contact by phone and for walk-in and call-in clients; manage phone lines, check messages at regular intervals.
- Maintain Reception area (coffee, newspaper, etc.)
- Sort, date stamp and distribute all mail, process outgoing mail at the end of the day. Manage incoming and outgoing mail/shipping preparation and handling.
- Repair Orders: Prepare vehicle and/or equipment repair orders, scan and file, send copy to Safety Manager
- Enter Work Order and Job Numbers into Google Drive and set up same in Aptora
- Maintain Work Order and Job Books
- Enter Employee Time Cards into Aptora Weekly
- Schedule Employee DOT physicals, travel arrangements and housing as needed
- Order office supplies as needed, review purchases/invoices
- Check and route all FAX server messages
- Supports departments with various projects throughout the year as time and resources allow
- Various and Additional duties as assigned
The employee must have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including: Excel, PowerPoint, Word. The employee must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a support role; preferably in an administrative assistant role with reception duties, and additional education related to office operation and clerical support. A minimum typing speed of 45 WPM or better is required as well as an understanding of office equipment and computer operations as well as troubleshooting capabilities.DOWNLOAD APPLICATION [pdf]