Agri Industries has been dedicated to agriculture and the irrigation industries since 1982. The business was founded on the idea of expanding irrigation throughout the MonDak region and the company holds true to that mission today. Agri Industries is proud to serve our farming and agricultural customers in North Dakota, Montana and Wyoming.
We are currently looking for Full-time Account Manager for our Sidney, MT office. The successful applicant will focus on acquiring additional revenue streams from existing clientele as well as bringing on new customers who can benefit from the diverse products and services we offer the Agricultural Industry. As Account Manager, you will be responsible for meeting monthly and quarterly quotas while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. You will report to the Location Manager as well as the General Manager.
At Agri Industries, Inc. our employees are important to us. Without our employees we would not be able to provide the customer services we do. Our customers rely on us for timely service, quality materials, and great workmanship. Agri Industries, Inc. provides employees an opportunity to grow and advance while respecting each employee’s personal needs. We offer competitive wages, health insurance, 401K with company match, paid vacation and holiday, and flexible work schedules.
Agri Industries is a drug free and EEO workplace.
Account Manager Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop and oversee customer retention campaigns
- Develop and maintain sales goals
- Meet with potential customers to grow our product and service departments in Sidney and surrounding area
- Actively pursue enlarging Agri’s customer base by developing personal knowledge of agricultural farming needs and water demands
- Maintain working knowledge of pivot construction and maintenance, water well construction and maintenance
- Ability to anticipate customers’ needs and match them with appropriate products and services
- Ability to communicate clearly with customers, management, and other employees
- Prepare daily logs outlining customers contacted by phone or in person
- Valid driver’s license
- 3 years experience in Agricultural sales
- Advanced problem resolution skills and communication abilities
- Excellent word processing and spreadsheet skills